I would like to start off by thanking Mrs. Rima Reyka, who blogs at Overcome life, for nominating me for this blog award. Thank you Mrs. Rima. :) It is a pleasure to be nominated for such an award. I can't express how glad I am to receive this award. It should have been the other way round, I should be the one nominating her.I don't know how I have been inspiring to her because I am the inspired one rather than the inspirer in this case. Anyway, I am glad if I had been inspiring in anyway.
So basically, I learnt from a short research on this blog that the blogger, who recieves this award is supposed to follow some rules while posting this and they are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
|Very Inspiring Blog Award. Photo Courtesy: Google|
These are the seven things about me:
- My dream as a primary school kid was to become a doctor, which eventually faded away with the 'not-so-good' marks I scored in science after I reached my junior high. Then I shifted my dream to becoming a teacher and now I am a law student. Funny, how I could not stick to one dream.
- I did not qualify to continue studying in a government school after my tenth grade and that is when my dream of becoming a school teacher also faded. Thanks to my family, my schooling did not fade away like my dreams.
- I grew up in the country side with four elder siblings, a sister and three brothers.
- I am a terrible cook. Everytime I cook while at home, I either end up cutting my fingers or burning the curry. My folks lose their appetite when I am the cook and that's how I figured out how to keep their weights maintained. :P
- After my graduation I want to join the judiciary but I am doubtful about how I would perform in the RCSC examination. That exam I think is like a bottle neck, you have to squeeze when you reach the neck and only a few can get through.
- Once settled down with a secure job I wish to build a house of my own, on the spot, where my late mother dreamt of telling me to build a house. I was a kid when she narrated her dream to me but even after she has been gone for years, her dream lives with me and I am hoping I will be able to fulfill our dream.
- Everytime a person asks me my favorite colour, food, game or anything of the kind, I don't know what to answer because I really don't have any favorites. I know this sounds kindof weird and hard to believe that there is someone who doesn't have any favorites but here I am.
- Langa Tenzin, author of Langa Tenzin's Blog
- Sangay Duba, author of Sangay Choldens Random Thoughts
- Sherab Tenzin, author of Sherab Tenzin's Blog
- Sonam Tenzin, author of SONAM TENZIN's BLOG
- Ugyen Tenzin, author of Thoughtfolio
- Lekey Choden Dorji, author of http://choden-dorji.blogspot.in/
- Kinley Wangchuk, author of Library of my life
- Kipchu Namgyel author of My stuffs
- Jigme Zangpo, author of Thoughts of Jigme Zangpo
- Tshewang Dorji, author of Untold Stories and un-revealed thoughts
- Dumcho Wangdi, author of Dumcho's NOTEBOOK
- Sonam Choden, author of I WILL DO IT MY WAY!
- Tashi Gyalmo, author of Once Along the Journey of My LIfe
- Amrith Subbha, author of Amrith Bdr Subba's diary | My Personal Journal!
- Pema Wangyel, author of As i travel my life's journey